Source: Ministry of Health, last update May 16th.
Note: the overall data for the past seven days is not reliable, due to the aggression on Gaza, involving damage by bombing of the testing laboratory, impossibility to move in the Strip and reduced capability of patients to reach hospital in the context of heavy bombing and destruction of many roads, preventing access to the main hospital hub for covid patients, Shifa hospital. Also, data was not issued for some of these days.
- Palestinian citizens of Israel carry out surgeries in Gaza February 4, 2023
- Cancer patient dies after Israel blocks treatment February 3, 2023
- campagna ICE stop al commercio con gli insediamenti illegali January 25, 2023
- The Water is Surrounding Us’: Gaza Grieves as Israel Opens Floodgates January 20, 2023
- List of names of the Palestinian Children killed by Israeli so far in 2022 December 17, 2022
- World gives cold shoulder to people from Gaza December 12, 2022
- Israeli occupation is still banning the entry of medical appliances to Gaza Strip Hospitals December 7, 2022
- First the drones. Then the bombs November 13, 2022
- Rights group calls for ICC investigation of possible war crimes during August Israeli offensive on Gaza November 7, 2022
- Danger rises for Gaza’s fishers November 2, 2022