Urgent | UNRWA spokesperson Adnan Abu Hasna to Al Jazeera Mubasher:
– The situation in Gaza is extremely catastrophic, and the city of Rafah cannot accommodate all the residents of the strip.
– We need to continue the relief convoys to Gaza City because there is a real famine.
– Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians may eat a meal every two or three days in southern Gaza.
– There is currently a spread of many epidemics in the Gaza Strip due to the Israeli war.
– There is a collapse of the health and environmental systems in the Gaza Strip, and we have fears of a cholera outbreak.