Source: Ministry of Health, last update May 16th.
Note: the overall data for the past seven days is not reliable, due to the aggression on Gaza, involving damage by bombing of the testing laboratory, impossibility to move in the Strip and reduced capability of patients to reach hospital in the context of heavy bombing and destruction of many roads, preventing access to the main hospital hub for covid patients, Shifa hospital. Also, data was not issued for some of these days.
The latest news
- After the great march, the long recovery March 24, 2023
- ERASMUS IN GAZA March 15, 2023
- ‘Weapon watching’ presentato a Genova il manuale per l’osservazione del transito delle armi March 6, 2023
- Gaza warns landfill fire could rage for days, appeals for help March 4, 2023
- Behind the story, there are many other stories March 1, 2023
- Israel introduces bill to limit medical treatment for Palestinian prisoners February 26, 2023
- PCHR Sends Submission to Special Rapporteur on the Negative Impact of Unilateral Coercive Measures on Enjoyment of Human Rights February 26, 2023
- “Israeli forces made sure that many of the injured lost their lives”: The barriers to emergency healthcare in the West Bank February 19, 2023
- International Childhood Cancer Day: for “Better Survival,” PCHR Demands Better Access to the Highest Attainable Standard of Health for Gaza Children with Cancer February 17, 2023
- Israel blocks (again) the EU Parliament delegation for Palestine: it cannot enter the country February 15, 2023