Source: Ministry of Health, last update May 16th.
Note: the overall data for the past seven days is not reliable, due to the aggression on Gaza, involving damage by bombing of the testing laboratory, impossibility to move in the Strip and reduced capability of patients to reach hospital in the context of heavy bombing and destruction of many roads, preventing access to the main hospital hub for covid patients, Shifa hospital. Also, data was not issued for some of these days.
- First the drones. Then the bombs November 13, 2022
- Rights group calls for ICC investigation of possible war crimes during August Israeli offensive on Gaza November 7, 2022
- Danger rises for Gaza’s fishers November 2, 2022
- video del medico di Nefrologia responsabile dell’Unità di dialisi pediatrica dell’ospedale specialistico pediatrico Rantissi di Gaza October 27, 2022
- Untitled October 6, 2022
- The Untold Cost of War: Two Gaza Entrepreneurs Who Lost Everything October 6, 2022
- Why did I “swap” US for Gaza? September 19, 2022
- A Gaza il mare ora fa’ paura September 8, 2022
- Euro-Med officer: Israeli security pretexts for Gaza blockade are ‘contradictory and entirely ridiculous’ September 8, 2022
- Israeli occupation have rejected or delayed 1922 medical permit requests for Palestinian patients from Gaza September 1, 2022