Source: Ministry of Health, last update May 16th.
Note: the overall data for the past seven days is not reliable, due to the aggression on Gaza, involving damage by bombing of the testing laboratory, impossibility to move in the Strip and reduced capability of patients to reach hospital in the context of heavy bombing and destruction of many roads, preventing access to the main hospital hub for covid patients, Shifa hospital. Also, data was not issued for some of these days.
- “We returned them” — Palestinians axe 1 million Pfizer dose deal with Israel June 20, 2021
- Care Workers in Solidarity With Palestine June 8, 2021
- By Dr Yasser Abu Jamei of Gaza Community Mental Health Program, June 4, Scientific American June 8, 2021
- An update on Covid in Gaza June 6, 2021
- In Memoriam – UNRWA Students Killed in Gaza, May 2021 June 5, 2021
- Updates on situation in Gaza June 4, 2021
- Gaza: Israeli airstrikes kill doctors and damage healthcare facilities June 3, 2021
- Palestinian Clinicians Challenge the Mental Health Community May 22, 2021
- DO NO HARM: Refrain from Locating your Conferences in Israel May 22, 2021
- Medical Aid for Palestinians Report May 22, 2021