- Palestinian citizens of Israel carry out surgeries in Gaza February 4, 2023
- Cancer patient dies after Israel blocks treatment February 3, 2023
- campagna ICE stop al commercio con gli insediamenti illegali January 25, 2023
- The Water is Surrounding Us’: Gaza Grieves as Israel Opens Floodgates January 20, 2023
- List of names of the Palestinian Children killed by Israeli so far in 2022 December 17, 2022
- World gives cold shoulder to people from Gaza December 12, 2022
- Israeli occupation is still banning the entry of medical appliances to Gaza Strip Hospitals December 7, 2022
- First the drones. Then the bombs November 13, 2022
- Rights group calls for ICC investigation of possible war crimes during August Israeli offensive on Gaza November 7, 2022
- Danger rises for Gaza’s fishers November 2, 2022
Category Archives: War
Lyan Al-Shaer, 10 years old, is the 17th child killed by Israeli occupation air strikes in Gaza during Israel’s recent 3-day attack.
8-year-old Palestinian child Imad Abu Shabika talks about his suffering on the rubble of his house that was destroyed by the Israeli occupation warplanes during the latest onslaught on #Gaza
Over the weekend, Israel bombarded the captive population of Gaza yet again. This time, Israeli bombs killed 46 people, including 16 children, injured hundreds, and added another wound to the collective psyche of millions of Palestinians living with the daily, … Continue reading
Good Morning, As you might have seen or heard, Israel launched yet another assault on the besieged Gaza strip, with bombardments and airstrikes killing 45 Palestinians and injuring more than 360, so far. With the announcement of yet … Continue reading
ANCORA SUL DOPPIO STANDARD. ANCORA SUL RUOLO DELLA CORTE SUPREMA DI ISRAELE QUALE GARANTE DELL’IMPUNITA’ DELL’ESERCITO E DELLO STATO E COME STRUMENTO DELL’OCCUPAZIONE. ANCORA SUL RAPPORTO POLITICA / DIRITTO INTERNAZIONALE.
Prendo spunto da una recente sentenza della Corte Suprema di Israele del 5 luglio scorso; è opportuna, però, una premessa. Giustamente, a proposito del conflitto in corso in Ucraina, è unanime la condanna dell’alto numero di vittime civili, soprattutto … Continue reading
STILL ON THE DOUBLE STANDARD. AGAIN ON THE ROLE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF ISRAEL AS GUARANTOR OF THE IMMUNITY OF THE ARMY AND THE STATE AND AS A TOOL OF EMPLOYMENT. MORE ABOUT THE POLITICS / INTERNATIONAL LAW RELATIONSHIP.
I take my cue from a recent sentence of the Supreme Court of Israel of last July 5; however, a premise is appropriate. With regard to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine, the condemnation of the high number of civilian victims, … Continue reading
Date: Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 10:46 PM ECCP-ASBL (Belgian non-profit organization) – Head Office: Rue Stévin, 115 -1000-Bruxelles Tel: + 32 (0) 2 230 28 48 – Fax: + 32 (0) 2 231 01 74 – Email: email@example.com Brussels, … Continue reading