- Why did I “swap” US for Gaza? September 19, 2022
- A Gaza il mare ora fa’ paura September 8, 2022
- Euro-Med officer: Israeli security pretexts for Gaza blockade are ‘contradictory and entirely ridiculous’ September 8, 2022
- Israeli occupation have rejected or delayed 1922 medical permit requests for Palestinian patients from Gaza September 1, 2022
- Listen to Dr. Bakr as he narrated to Days of Palestine about his tragic experience during the last aggression on Gaza: August 30, 2022
- Al Mezan holds Israel responsible for the death of 6-year-old patient in Gaza denied exit permit to access needed care in Jerusalem August 29, 2022
- from Francesca Albanese August 18, 2022
- Remember their names, they were just children… August 18, 2022
- Palestinians in Gaza held a vigil to denounce the killing of the five children whom ‘Israel’ admitted today having murdered August 17, 2022
- Israeli Strike Killed 5 Gaza Children, Israeli Occupation Officials Admit, After Initially Blaming Islamic Jihad August 17, 2022
Author Archives: crew
Paola Manduca 15:59 (6 ore fa) a me Testimonies of Soldiers in Israeli Occupation Army Reveal Deliberate Killing of Children in Gazaد
‘We killed a little boy, but it was within the rules’ Former IDF soldiers reveal how the army authorizes strikes in Gaza knowing civilians will be killed, so long as the number is deemed low enough. https://static.972mag.com/www/uploads/2022/08/WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-11-at-2.52.53-PM.jpeg This article was … Continue reading
Date: 12 August 2022 The undersigned organisations extend their full support and pledge their ongoing cooperationwith the UN Commission of Inquiry on Palestine, which has been under mounting attack, led by Israel, including recent smearing of its work and members … Continue reading
11-year-old Palestinian girl Rahaf Suleiman lost both her legs and her right arm as a result of an Israeli air strike in the latest Israeli onslaught on the Gaza Strip.
Lyan Al-Shaer, 10 years old, is the 17th child killed by Israeli occupation air strikes in Gaza during Israel’s recent 3-day attack.
8-year-old Palestinian child Imad Abu Shabika talks about his suffering on the rubble of his house that was destroyed by the Israeli occupation warplanes during the latest onslaught on #Gaza
Over the weekend, Israel bombarded the captive population of Gaza yet again. This time, Israeli bombs killed 46 people, including 16 children, injured hundreds, and added another wound to the collective psyche of millions of Palestinians living with the daily, … Continue reading
Good Morning, As you might have seen or heard, Israel launched yet another assault on the besieged Gaza strip, with bombardments and airstrikes killing 45 Palestinians and injuring more than 360, so far. With the announcement of yet … Continue reading
ANCORA SUL DOPPIO STANDARD. ANCORA SUL RUOLO DELLA CORTE SUPREMA DI ISRAELE QUALE GARANTE DELL’IMPUNITA’ DELL’ESERCITO E DELLO STATO E COME STRUMENTO DELL’OCCUPAZIONE. ANCORA SUL RAPPORTO POLITICA / DIRITTO INTERNAZIONALE.
Prendo spunto da una recente sentenza della Corte Suprema di Israele del 5 luglio scorso; è opportuna, però, una premessa. Giustamente, a proposito del conflitto in corso in Ucraina, è unanime la condanna dell’alto numero di vittime civili, soprattutto … Continue reading